Please see below the answers to frequently asked questions:
• Does the ball come inflated?
Yes, the ball comes inflated and ready to play with!
• Can I pick the panel where the lettering is done? Can I do multiple panels?
Yes, you can let us know if you would like your custom text printed on a different panel or multiple panels. There are only 3 blank panels that we can print on for most basketballs. 2 panels at the top and 1 panel at the bottom of the ball.
• How long does it take to have the custom ball delivered?
Typically, it takes about 1 - 3 days to customize your ball and complete your order. Then shipping usually takes another 2 - 4 days. If you need your order sooner, please message us and we can try to expedite it.
• Can you do a color logo on the ball instead of text?
Yes, we can print logos onto the basketballs! But only simple logos will work, and they can only be printed in one color. Please message us your logo and we will review it to see if it will work.
• Is there any way to put emojis, or symbols onto the ball?
Yes, we can do that! Please send us a direct message with what you would like to print on your basketball and we will review it.
• Is the lettering engraved or is it patch work?
The lettering is permanently printed onto the ball using a heat pressing process. This allows the lettering to look great and be durable.
• Do you center the personalized text?
Yes, the text will always be centered.
• Can we select a different font instead of what is offered?
The standard font we use is Franklin Gothic Heavy. It is a big and bold font that looks great on the basketball! Similar to the product pictures. If you would like a different font, please message us and we will let you know if it will work.
• Can the ball be used outdoors?
You can play with this ball indoors or outdoors. But the ball will wear down faster outdoors (just like any regular ball).
• Can I return a customized ball?
Each product is permanently customized with your specific text. There is no way for us to remove the name without damaging the ball. However, if you are having any issues with your ball (keeps going flat, name coming off, misspelling) please message us with your issue and we will do our best to correct it.